Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Creativity and New Media

Hi, Everyone.

Today, I am showing you a virtual world that I made on my phone.
I used an app, LINE PLAY, which is a part of service of LINE.

First, I created my avatar. You can choose a face shape, eye shape, nose, eye color, and hair.
I put a rabbit toy on my head :) And, you can choose a background/scenery and action, and then you take a snap!
LINE PLAY provides you a room. You feel free to edit your room, but you have to buy every item in a proper store.
When you want to buy anything like interior decor, clothes, or pets, you need "Jems," which is substitute for money on LINE PLAY. For example, if I want to buy a set of clothes at the left side on the screen, I have to pay 6000 Jems. On the right top of the screen, it shows a total Jems that I own. 
You can go to the shop and buy any item! Even your face is changeable :)

Once you buy any item, it is going to be saved in your closet. Now, you can change clothes anytime.
So, how can you earn Jems? There are several options: you complete your tasks, play games, or join events. I usually do the first option. See a picture below:
You can see a icon on my avatar's head. It means that she wants to take a bath. A bathtub is located on the right corner in my room. Once you click the bath icon, she can take a bath. After completing the task, you will get 10 Jems. 
This is another task (see a picture below). She wants to sit on a couch to relax :) 
You can also visit other users' rooms and complete tasks. Other tasks would be that you give water to plants, clean a room, touch a pet and so on... 

Moreover, you can post your diary on LINE PLAY. This is what I posted so far. You can upload any pictures and a snap that you take on this app. Other users "Like" your posts and add comments.


I visited many places and this is one of the examples: Times Square. You can see the yellow icon with "high five" on every user's head. If you complete 20 "high five." you will get 300 Jems :)
It totally looks like Times Square :) Super cute!
As I said, you can visit a friends's room too. Even though you follow the user, you can visit his/her room. I go to random room and complete my task there. 
There are lots of sundaes and cute stuff in her room (see below). All these items are also in shop, so you can get them if you want to.  
This room is very girly and like a princess room :) You can also change the ground and wall paper. This user collects all pink items! Very creative and cute.

This is my sweet room :) It is much simpler than other users, but this is my style! (and I do not have enough Jems to buy items...) I bought a bed, couch, TV, closet, bathtub, and fashion stuff s far. I am still beginner, so I will get into the life more :) I want to buy more clothes and change a makeup later on when I earn enough Jems.


Also, you can see a icon that is yellow and green color on the top of the screen. This is called "Magic Box", and you can receive a random gift every three hours. This time, I got a chess king bathtub :) If you want to double-check the item that you receive, you go to mailbox and see it!

This is the basic guideline of LINE PLAY. I am enjoying this app so far and have to be careful not to be addicted to this :)

Thank you for reading such a loooong blog :)

See you in next blog!








No comments:

Post a Comment