Monday, February 13, 2017

My first blog

Hello people,

My name is Yuki Nakahara.

This is the first post on this blog, so let me introduce myself first.

I was born and raised in Osaka, Japan and I moved to the U.S. in 2012.
I have been in NYC for two and half years so far.
But, I used to live in Hawaii, which is like a paradise, for two years before I moved here.
I used to have tanned skins, go to hike and beautiful beach every weekend, and enjoy my life with comfortable weather. I moved here because I missed a big city like my hometown and wanted more opportunities for what I want to do.

Before I moved to the U.S., I graduated from two-year college in Japan. Since I was in English major there, I decided to pursue on the bachelor degree in the U.S.

I am a current student at Brooklyn College and majoring in TV and Radio Production.
I am learning the basic technical TV production and media studies as well including politics, business, and literature. In order to get into the TV world, it is very important to study various fields. This is great experience for me to get to know more about American politics, culture, and social issues. This is what I do now at college. Very Fun!

The reason why I created this blog is it is a requirement in class that I take this semester. But, I have another account on a different blog site. I am familiar with Blog!
I think that starting Blog is a great opportunity to learn how Social Media works in society.
I hope I will learn more about the relationship between Social Media and Business in this class.

Finally, I took my blog's name, "Omochi" from my doggie's name in Japan!


Thank you.

Yuki. N





2 comments:

  1. Hi Yuki ! It was fun reading about you. It's great to know that you came over to New York to pursue your bachelors degree in the U.S. I'm glad you you're enjoying what you're doing in college.

    PS: You should post pictures of your dog Omochi !

    PS :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog and leaving your comment! I will graduate next semester, so I hope the rest of my college life will be great.
      And, I really want to share my little cutie, Omochi, too :)

      Delete